Book Title: The Best 169 Law Schools, 2015 Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2014-10-07
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksGet the Inside Word on Law Schools.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 19,500 students to collect the information in the 2015 edition of the Best 169 Law Schools.
This book gives you survey-driven profiles of the nation's top law schools as well as detailed statistical information on accredited schools. This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you need to know when deciding where to get your JD, including:
Direct Quotes from Students
• In-depth school profiles covering academics, campus life, and career services
• Snapshots of each school's academic specialities, course requirements, and tuition & feesUnique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 10 law schools in 11 categories, including Best Professors, Best Career Prospects, and more
• Ratings for every school on Academics, Selectivity, and Career PlacementDetailed Career Information
• School profiles each include prominent alumni, median starting salaries, and bar exam pass rates
• Candid feedback from students on career services and neworking opportunities
You'll also get easy-to-reference snapshots of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.