Book Title: Barron's SAT 1600, 6th Edition: with Bonus Online Tests
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Linda Carnevale M.A.
Students who are focused on getting an exceptionally high or even perfect score on the SAT will want to get their hands on this guide! Barron’s SAT 1600 is based on the updated SAT test. It takes students beyond standard test prep exercises, reviewing the rigorous coursework that is required for the new kinds of questions, and presenting effective strategies for tackling the SAT’s hardest questions. The book’s major features include:
- Extra practice and review in all math topics
- Detailed discussion and examples of all math problem types
- Upper-level vocabulary lists to bring students’ word power up to college standards
- A detailed review, as well as tips and strategies, for both the reading test and the writing and language test
- Focus on the new evidence-based question types
- Comprehensive answer explanations for every question in the book
- A complete SAT practice test
Many students have expressed their satisfaction with this manual’s earlier editions, specifically the book’s special focus on the SAT’s most difficult questions. This updated edition is now better than ever! BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST:
Students who purchase this book will also get access to one additional full-length online SAT practice test with all questions answered and explained. The online test can now be easily accessed by computer, tablet, and smartphone.